Want the confidence, knowledge and skills to succeed?
Try my new coaching service.
When did you last feel excited to wake up in the morning?
Maybe you’re worried you’re missing out by getting too comfortable or playing it too safe?
Perhaps a big life-change has already happened but you’re not sure how to make the most of it?
“Kirsty was open with me about her experiences and this really helped me connect with her. Her honesty made me feel confident in her…”Female client, Cardiff
It can be hard stepping into something new…
Or out of something tough. How do you prioritise? Get clear on the best way forward? Stay motivated and deal with the fear most of us have? Success (and life) can feel hard sometimes. But there are things that make it easier and getting the right support is key.
And if you’re wondering…
Feeling unsatisfied doesn’t make you a bad person. It shows you’re very much alive and wanting to grow and progress. We all fear failure but there’s a cost to staying stuck too. Stagnating, feeling left behind, or any of those bad habits it’s easy to fall into when we’re stuck. Like procrastinating, putting yourself down or feeling jealous of others.
What’s your cost of not changing and are you willing to pay it?
How would it feel to achieve your greatest, most important dream?
Coaching Can Give You:-
- Some much needed motivation – to achieve things you hadn’t thought possible.
- Support to take the steps you’re afraid of taking.
- A way to move out of stuck and ‘settling for less’.
- New perspectives, opportunities and possibilities.
- Improved skills and performance, so you get to feel more effective.
- A challenge to the limiting beliefs holding you back (that you may not even realise).
- An increase in confidence, self esteem and self awareness.
- The satisfaction and fulfilment of achieving your goals.
Coaching can help you with:-
Build satisfying new ones (or make changes to existing ones).
Climb the ladder, land your first job, set up a new business or balance work success with a happy (and healthy) home life.
HEALTH & FITNESS
Get into great shape, improve your fitness, regain health after an illness or quit a bad habit (and maintain it this time).
FINANCIAL, CREATIVE & SPIRITUAL LIFE
Bring any (or all) of this important life areas back into balance.
ANXIETY / STRESS
Manage anxiety, stress and your emotional response, moving out of the limitation of overwhelm.
AS WELL AS…
Get past a tough situation or big life change, achive a goal or dream you’re excted about. review your priories, get back on track after feeling lost. achieve a goal or dream you’re excited about but not sure how to make happen.
A brand new service…
If you’re feeling a little intimidated by all this and need someone who gets it, let me help. Everything feels more difficult alone. I’ve been counselling for over ten years and worked with many (many!) clients and now I’m working on a brand new project. One where I get to use all of my skills in a totally new way – perhaps to help you?
Be Part of It
I’m currently in training and working on my coaching accreditation with EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council). As part of my portfolio, I have space for a limited number of coaching clients who are ready to start work immediately.
I need you if:
- You have something you want to work on.
- You’re ready for coaching (not sure? See below).
- You’re able to complete an easy feedback form after each session to tell me how I’m doing.
In return you’ll get a flexible coaching service with the benefit of my years of experience in working with people, all for a vastly reduced fee (see below for details).
- A structured process that helps you work out what you want and the best way to achieve it.
- Future and goal-focused.
- A working relationship of two-equals.
- Focused on results – supporting you to stay on track as you work towards your goals.
- A place to celebrate your achievements.
COACHING’S FOR YOU IF:-
- You have a dream, goal or something that could do improving.
- You’re ready to take action (even if you need a little help with motivation?).
- You’re willing to invest in yourself.
- You’re not prepared to let your opportunities (or life) pass you by, whatever’s happened in the past.
AS YOUR COACH I’LL BE:-
- Pro-active – working alongside you so you get the right balance of support and challenge.
- Non-directive – I’ll help you make the decisions that are best for you.
- Clear and direct in my communication and our work together.
- Warm, understanding and non-judgemental (whatever happens!).
COACHING’S NOT FOR YOU IF:-
- You’re currently feeling overwhelmed by anxiety, depression or some other condition. If so, counselling could be a better fit right now.
- You need specific guidance with something i.e in a certain career sector. If so, finding a mentor in your field could work better.
- You don’t have time or space in life to put plans into action right now. You can always return for coaching in the future.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
See below for the details of how we’ll work together.
- Contact me to arrange a free 30 minute pre-coaching call to discuss what you want to work on and how I can help.
- If we ‘click’ – great! If not, there’s no obligation to book a session. So there’s nothing to lose.
- In fact, some client’s report gaining clarity, understanding and motivation in this free call alone.
- We book our first session. In it, we cover the coaching contract, explore your goals in more detail and start building your plan.
- We’ll also agree how frequently we’ll meet (your choice) and confirm practical details like fee and location (see box opposite).
- We begin! Meeting on the agreed schedule with as many sessions as you require.
- They’ll be tasks for you to complete between sessions to maximise our time together and keep you moving forward.
- We’ll frequently review the work and your progress towards your goals. We’ll celebrate your successes along the way and making changes where needed.
Location, Fee’s & Your Investment
- After each session, you’ll agree to complete a short feedback form for me to add to my coaching portfolio.
- For online sessions the reduced session fee is £50 an hour. Coaching sessions usually last one and a half hours (90 minutes) so the session fee would be £75.
- For face-to-face session I currently have a counselling space in North Cardiff (although this location may change in the future). For face-to-face sessions the fee is £55 per hour (or £80 per 90 minute session).
- If you’re close to Cardiff and would prefer me to travel to you this is a possibility – please contact me for the session rate.
Not sure about something? Check out these commonly asked questions.
I don’t know you – what if we don’t get on?
That’s what the free 60-minute pre-coaching call’s for. It’s sometimes called a ‘chemistry’ call to see if we click. if we do -great! If not, there’s no obligation to book a session. During our work together they’ll be plenty of opportunity to review how we’re working together.
Are you trained in coaching?
I’m currently taking my ‘master practictioner level’ in coaching, accredited with the EMCC. It’s a course designed for experienced counsellors. I’m half way through the teaching and I’m hoping to qualify in July 2020.
I don’t know if I’m up to it – what if it’s too challenging for me?
It’s normal to feel a little nervous and notice negative thoughts – maybe this is something we could work on. As for the challenge, I always work ‘alongside’ my clients so I’ll be checking in with to see how the pace feels so you don’t get overwhelmed.
Shouldn’t I be doing this myself – isn’t getting a coach ‘cheating’?
Coaching is more well known than it used to be but it’s still quite new. I don’t think there’s any right and wrong here, I’d just ask you how much you want to achieve your goals? And if do you want them, wouldn’t coaching make sense?
I’m still not sure how it works
That’s could be because coaching, like counselling, is an experience built on a good working relationship. It’s different to reading a book or watching a video as you get direct feedback that’s relevant to you. Therefore, it’s difficult to describe. and easier to experience.
How do I know it’ll work for me?
At this point you don’t. So if you’re not sure (but want to find out) let’s schedule a free call.
I tried something like this before and it didn’t work.
I respect that you’re considering trying again. It could be that the person you worked with wasn’t right for you or it could have been the timing. Does the timing feel right now? If so, get in touch.
I’m busy, are you flexible with appointments?
Yes I can offer evening and Saturday morning appointments as well as daytimes in the week.
I’m not sure I can commit to long-term work?
Who said anything about long-term? You decide whether we meet for one session, ten sessions or any other number.
Can I think about it?
I have a limited number of coaching spaces available, the way to secure yours is to get in touch asap.
Photo Credit: Photo by Tyler Nix on Unsplash | Photo by Vinicius Wiesehofer on Unsplash | IPhoto by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash| | Photo of Kirsty McGovern by Allen Howard @ head-shot.co.uk